Paradigm was founded in 2000 to provide custom software development and consulting services to its clients in both public and private sectors. Prior to establishing Paradigm, its founder and President, Mr. Bulent Ozbilgin, worked at the World Bank, focusing on large-scale infrastructure projects in developing countries. With a strong working knowledge of applying software solutions to diverse business problems, he decided to start-up Paradigm to focus on business software development and to provide sophisticated analytical consulting services.
Today, Paradigm Software and Consulting is a thriving software development and consulting company which has worked with multiple clients ranging from small, private companies to large multinational organizations such as the World Bank and British Petroleum (BP).
Our mission is to provide our customers with functioning software products and comprehensive analytical consulting services which will allow for their businesses to operate with the utmost efficiency and effectiveness in a competitive global market. Paradigm Software and Consulting ensures that their high quality software products are developed utilizing the most productive designs and development, while maintaining a cost-effective approach.
We provide sophisticated windows and web software development services using .NET framework and SQL Server. Our expertise is in taking a project from scratch, designing it, and then implementing and deploying it for clients. We have been involved in comprehensive projects as both managers and developers. Effective and timely communication, as well as customer satisfaction with the final product are our overarching goals.
To achieve our mission of providing custom-tailored computer software to facilitate our Clients' businesses, we pledge to:
- Listen to our clients carefully and design custom software based on each client's unique needs;
- Determine and utilize the most appropriate technology and tools for each project and client;
- Provide feedback and project management mechanisms to ensure that our clients can stay involved during project implementation;
- Provide continuing support for our installed product base;
- Provide cost-effective, rapid, and courteous service at every stage of the development effort, from proposal preparation to final deployment and support. Each project has a dedicated project manager, all phone calls and e-mails are returned on the day that they are received, and each client has access to the project management tools that we use in our daily work.